Buy Fitness Online - CSA Alpine Tracker Order#114
I placed an order via your website for a CSA Alpine Tracker on 12/12/2006.The item was delivered and was not opened until after Christmas 2006.
When we assembled the Apline Tracker, the wheels literally crumbled. I have called your office several times to obtain replacement wheels. I have given my contact information each of those times. I was then told that someone would call me back.
I am still waiting for my call back from my original call in January 2007. I have emailed several times as well. I thought that would be a better way to contact you as the telephone communication is lacking in several areas. I still continue to call, last week and today, still no response.
I have also sent an email today.
Since my product was defective and I have not received an adequate response or any for that matter, I would like my money to be refunded.
Please contact me within 30 days or I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Csa Apline Tracker
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty. The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to..."
- "The Bedside Assist Rail I bought from Drive Medical via e-bay was advertised as new. The picture on eBay shows clean white rails. However, the item I received has brown..."
- " Wow!! .... Wow! I'm absolutely speechless. I don't know where to start from or how to explain how sad I feel. I usually stay away from the Gresham location because there product is all..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."